I am so honored to be nominated among some of the best blogs out there, some that I admire and read daily! It’s great to know that readers and other bloggers actually take the time to read what I write and enjoy it! I love what I do and more so, I love weddings!
This “One Lovely Blog Award” is a very mysterious award. If you research its background, you will have difficulty finding its roots. But the rules seem to be well established and must be passed from recipient to recipient. Since
a few of us… a hundred of us an infinite number of us have received this award, you may be familiar with it.
The purpose, of course, is to encourage bloggers to visit other blogs, then recommend their favorites to others. You get the idea. Pretty soon, we bloggers will take over the world or at least the Internet.
The Rules for One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
7 Things About Myself:
1) I first started TLC Events officially April 1, 2012. It’s been a dream of mine to start my own business but I finally did after some encouragement from my family and friends.
2) I was born in Germany. I only lived there for the first 10 months of my life before we moved to South Carolina. (Family was in the military)
3) I was a competitive cloggers for 16 years. I was in several clogging pageants, honored with several clogging honors/special teams. (Not sure what clogging is, check out this video of my old team, Capital City Cloggers!)
4) I’m an only child. I have no siblings, at least from my mom. So yes, I’m spoiled because I’m the only grandchild as well!
5) I love football, especially college football! Every Saturday during the season, you can find me in front of the tv, watching all of the games. (That’s of course, if I’m not out helping make some bride’s special day become a reality.) Go Gamecocks!
6) On road trips (longer than an hour), I can usually fall asleep within the first 15 minutes on the road. Something about the open road makes me want to just go to sleep.
7) I have 3 jobs: News Producer, Wedding Coordinator, Photographer’s Assistant. Keeps me busy but I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Nominating 15 bloggers I admire reading:
11. Pixels and Lace
12. Photos By JKay
Be sure to check out these wonderful blogs!