If it hasn’t crossed your mind yet, at some point it will as you continue to plan your wedding . “Do I need a wedding planner?” I know I thought about it when I started planning, but I didn’t decided to have anyone coordinate the day until I starting talking with my florist, who’s a good friend of the family. It was nice that someone from the “wedding world” was honest with me and not just trying to get me to spend more money.
So here are some signs that you might need a wedding planner…
1. You work a demanding full time job, so does your fiance, and you don’t have any family to help (or they all work full time too!).
2. You don’t have time to research, read blogs, look for inspiration, and email all day every day.
3. You’re planning a wedding at a place that you nor any of your willing-to-help family members live.
4. You’re relying on another vendor to handle your wedding day- one who is NOT a wedding planner for YOU.
5. Your fiance is getting mad at you for not spending enough time with him and spending too much time looking at/obsessing over wedding stuff (okay, you might still do this even when you have a wedding planner, but it’s a legit reason).
6. You’ve booked your venue and date, but it’s been a few months and you haven’t done anything else beyond that.
7. You have no clue about what amount to budget for things.
8. You’ve developed ulcers from the stress associated with wedding planning.
9. Family tensions are starting to develop because of the wedding
10. Panic sets in when you start thinking about your wedding day.
Of course there are many, many more reasons! Ultimately, you deserve to not be stressed about your wedding. You deserve to enjoy your wedding day, and the days leading up to it! Let a planner handle all of your stresses- you deserve to have fun planning your wedding! (And to be as happy as the Britney & Trey, who you see in the photo above!)