Your wedding dress is probably the most important thing you’ll buy for your wedding day. Every bride dreams of the poofy white dress that will make them look perfect for their big day! Well, look no more!
Brides Against Breast Cancer is coming to the Atlanta-area! When you purchase your special dress at a ‘Brides Against Breast Cancer™’ charity wedding gown sale, you not only save hundreds — even thousands of dollars — you will help make a difference in the lives of those affected by breast cancer.
Brides Against Breast Cancer™ contributes to programs for cancer patients and their families. Their outreach and educational efforts during our “Tour of Gowns” bridal shows around the country help ensure that people impacted by cancer have the resources and information they need in their battle with cancer.Most gown prices range between $99 and $799, including hundreds of beautiful new name brand and designer gowns valued up to $8,000. *A selection of exclusive designer and couture gowns valued up to $20,000 are also available at an incredible 25% to 75% savings. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and debit cards.
Mark Your Calendars!
- Atlanta – April 13th-15th @ Atlanta Marriott Northwest, 200 Interstate N Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
- Macon, Ga – April 20th – Dress Dash, Courtyard – Warner Robins, 589 Carl Vinson Pkwy, Warner Robins, GA 31088
- Greenville – April 22nd – Dress Dash, Hilton – Greenville, 45 W Orchard Park Dr, Greenville, SC 29615
- Charlotte – April 28-29th @ Marriott Charlotte Executive Park, 5700 Westpark Dr, Charlotte, NC 28217
- Jacksonville, Florida – July 19th-21st @Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, 225 E Coastline Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202
For tickets or for more information, click here to visit their website.
If you’re already married or know someone who is and you’re looking for something to do with your dress, why no donate it!
At this time, Brides Against Breast Cancer is in need of contemporary gown styles, slips and veils dating from 2007 until the present day. You can find more details about giving your dress to the cause by visiting their website – www.bridesagainstbreastcancer.com.